Monday, October 6, 2014

"Cutie" Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you how I created my layout for the Lindy's Stamp Gang October Color Challenge reveal day. You'll get to see some close up shots, as well as enjoy a quick video tutorial on what I did to create it!
If you've followed me on my YouTube Channel for quite a while, you know very well the love affair I have with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders. I just think they are so unique, and give any project such an awesome look. In this layout, I used several of them, in different ways, I love the two toned effect on the different areas of my layout. In the close up shots, you'll be able to tell the awesomeness of these powders. Take a closer look:  Sharon LSGOCTCC1 copy Sharon LSGOCTCC2 copy Sharon LSGOCTCC3 copy Sharon LSGOCTCC4 copy     

This is the finished layout in its entirety, and the video tutorial for you enjoyment. Hope you like it!Sharon oct 1

Products used:
- Hibiscus Rose Orange Embossing Powder
- Desert Moon Copper Teal Embossing Powder
- Black Orchid Purple Startburst Stain
- Stampendous Embossing Ink
- The Crafter's Workshop Mini Tile Texture template
- Dylusions Luscious leaves Stencil
- Petaloo Flowers
- Hobby Lobby Flowers
- Petaloo butterflies
- White doilies
- MME chipboard Sticker
- Prima Wood venner border
- Paper swirls from my stash
- Chipboard alpha from my stash
- Guesso and Soft Matte Gel Medium by Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...