Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Altered Paper Bag Tutorial

Hi there, and happy fall!

October is here and fall is in full swing, and you know what that means, Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner!

Today I wanted to share with you an altered paper bag I created for the I Am Roses challenge for this month on the I Am Roses Challenge blog. This month's theme is to use black and orange and the challenge is to use/create/incorporate a bag.

I altered a kraft lunch bag using one of my Gorjuss Girl stamped images, and my daughter loves it!


I used Teresa Collin's Haunted Hallow's paper, Lil Inker Designs Small Bow Die, Simon Says Stamp "Expressions for you" Set (die and stamps), as well as I Am Roses daisies in black (D1-505), and also a few rose buds in both black and white (T30-274) (T30-151). In addition i added a doily, and some black tule to the back of the bag as my base for everything. Please enjoy the video below so you can see how this came together. To not miss any of my other tutorials, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel here. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...