Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spray Ink Organization: My Raskog Cart

Hi there!
It's no news to many of you that I've been involved in the unpacking and organization of my new space for quite a few months now. It's definitely taking longer than I ever expected, but it's because I keep changing things around, trying to figure out what's the best way to organize and store things, so they are actually organized how I like, as well as easy for me to access. I'm far from being done with the whole project, but after my recent visit to Ikea, I finally think I'm getting closer to feeling comfortable, and organized in my new space. 
In the mists of all this unpacking, reorganizing, and restructuring my way of working in this new space, I've managed to make it an area where I can still create, which is helping me a lot, because I'm actually seeing what works, and what does not, in terms of organization, and placement around my work areas.
One thing I am thrilled and have been thrilled ever since I changed it up, is my cart from Ikea, the famous, and much coveted Raskog. Everybody and their mama owns one of these, and for good reason! They store SO MUCH STUFF, and fit practically everywhere, not to mention they roll around your space like butter with those wheels which is so convenient.  I have the gray colored version, as I want my room to be all white, gray, and lime green ------you all might be familiar with the turquoise colored one. 
In my old space I used to store my small 6 by 6 paper stacks, and a few roller stamps and embellishments, but after the move, when I unpacked, I decided I would now use it to store all my Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays. (You might be familiar with this picture if you follow me on my Instagram account, as I shared it as soon as I first set it up).

I totally love the change, and I think it's totally amazeballs!!!! Yup, I said it, amazeballs, because it totally is! Even though you can't see it in the picture, there is tons of room for me to grow on the second and last level of the cart, and I can organize all the sprays by collection sets ,which comes in handy for me as I design for the company.
I strongly recommend you get one of these for your space. No matter what you decide to store on it, it will store so much for you, and I think it is so worth the money. It is super easy to assemble, and you can find tons of other inspiration pictures for storage on this cart (everything from markers, to project life storage), if you just Google it by name. It's one of the best purchases I've made for my new studio...and to think I almost didn't get one! Ha, that's a whole other topic! Until next time friends.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am trying to store my sprays and thinking of different ways to go about it. I had to read this because I use "amazeballs" when I love something, lol! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. Hello. I have this cart. I wanted to know what you are using as a divider for your sprays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used baskets I found at home goods, as well as wooden garden planters I found At Michael's last year. Lots of different organizers fit this cart, and these work for me. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...