Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"You are my happiness" Burlap Panel Tutorial

Hello again!
Little by little things are falling into place, and today I finally get to share with you a project I created for Lindy's Stamp Gang, and the Winter CHA 2014 show. I enjoyed changing up a bit the editing style of the video, and I'd love to hear your feedback…I'm trying out voice over for the first time, and even though it was quite hard to get a little bit of peace and quiet over  here to record it (and to get the volume of my voice working ok---still needs more work I think), it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It's a start to finish tutorial, where I mainly used the Drink Me Silly Starburst Spray Set from Lindy's.
The set has a very nice selection of colors that include: My Mojito Green, A Bit o'Bubbly, Blue Hawaiian BlueFuzzy Navel Peach and Cosmopolitan Pink. It is FANTASTIC for those of you who love making shabby chic projects, as the tones are soft and beautiful. I also used my favorite Magic Moon Pearls embossing powder from Lindy's. I just LOVE the pearlescent look it gives anything you use it on! I'm sure you must know that already if you've been following me for a while, ha!

Here's a start to finish tutorial on this project which I hope you enjoy, and below that, some pictures of the finished project.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and hanging in there in the mist of my few and far in between posts. hoping to keep inspiring you as I get a rhythm going here hopedully really soon. Take care!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...