Monday, July 8, 2013

It's almost the middle of summer already!!!

Hello everyone!
Wow, summer is really a busy time for me! I barely get a chance to stop on by, and sit down to share for a few minutes what I've been up to! Shame, shame I tell you, but hopefully things will go back to normal soon.
I have a huge project I need to undertake in the next couple of months, and that is to go through all my computer's documents, organize, trash, and back up many of my files. It's an intimidating job, but someone's got to do it before something goes terribly wrong, right? I've been going back and forth on the idea for a few month's now, but my time has been so busy lately, I barely even get to touch this computer most days. That's definitely summer for ya! My Emily has been loving going swimming, and she recently started dance classes, so little by little more stuff has been added to my schedule. She's growing up so fast!
I don't want to leave you today without sharing a project. I made this card a while ago, but for some reason I can't seem to recall blogging about it here, so this is the perfect time to share. I used one of Sweet Nothing's Stamp Co. stamps for it, and I love the simplicity of it. I colored her using my Copic Markers and I used some Prima paper on it.
I hope you like it, and I look forward to sharing with you many new projects and tutorials soon. In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying the summer with your family, and making the best out of the hot weather. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...