Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun Easter themed/Spring Manicure

Hello everyone!
Last night I was in a "green" mood, and decided to paint my ails like this using two of my new Butter London Polishes. Second pastel look of the season (if you follow me on my Instagram you might have seen my first pastel look which I posted there a few days ago), and I'm pretty happy with the simple, yet fun accent nail on this one. I used Butter London's Bossy Boots, which is the minty pastel color, and Dosh, which is the more lime green glittery color on my accent nail. Simple, fun, and playful, just in time for Easter. I used a dotting tool for the polka dots.
I can't guarantee I'll keep this polish look until Sunday, when Easter actually is, (I seem to be wanting to change polish color almost everyday these days), but if I do change it, you are sure to see it first on my Instagram account, so make sure you follow me there if you are interested in seeing that, and more.
Hope you have fun with your Easter themed nails this week:)


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...