Monday, February 4, 2013

Sending My Love

Hello everyone!
It's amazing, but Valentine's Day is just around the corner!!! I can't believe how fast the days are going by! It seems like just yesterday it was new year's ever! Phew!
Today I wanted to share a card I made using Love letter Sophie from Sweet Nothings Stamp Company.
I used the With Love Collection by American Crafts, and some embellishments from my stash. I colored her using my Copic Markers, and I love how colorful the card turned out to be.

I hope you got inspired to start, or finish off your Valentine's Day cards. Before you know it, the day will be here!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...