Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.'s DT call!

Hi everyone!
Today I wanted to remind you that Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. is having a Design Team call and time is almost running out to enter. If you follow me on my Facebook or YouTube channel, you already have all the info, because I posted all the details there once the call started. Just in case anyone missed it there, I wanted to post all of the details here. I hope you are able to participate in this great opportunity!

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! I watched your YouTube-clips yesterday and I found your blog:) I Love what you are doing, everything is very beatiful! I wish you a happy week!
    Love Sirpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sirpa. Have a great rest of the week.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...