Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gift Giving Sophie


Hi everyone! Today I come with my first share for 2013 with Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.  I made a sweet birthday card using Gift Giving Sophie from the December release. She is perfect for holiday projects, but I also thought we could definitely use her for birthday cards, and I did.
I used My Mind's Eye Lavender Collection from their Sweetest Things Line. I love the colors and patterns on that line.
Sophie is so stylish with her Ugg boots and long sweater, perfect for the winter time. I love that she carries lots of gifts too, I mean who doesn't like gifts? I sure do!
I hope you were able to see Sophie in a new way through my share today, and that you were inspired.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...