Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunshine and Happiness

Happy Monday everyone!
One more layout to share with you using The Paper Niche's July Design kit. This kit was so fun to work with, all the items included were so colorful and so versatile!
I'm so loving banners lately, and cannot stop using them on almost all the projects I create. This layout is of my Emily at the park. She absolutely loves to go to the park and run and climb. The park for her is all about sunshine and happiness! She's growing up so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon your layout is really cool. I'm loving the sunburst with Emily's picture in the center. The paper collection is pretty awesome!
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoLina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...