Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Grand Ambassador

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share some exciting news!!!
I'm so super happy to share with all of you that I have been invited to join the  Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Brand Ambassador Team. I have been waiting to announce this for a while now, and I'm so glad I can share my excitement with you today! Over the next two months, eight wonderful designers will share their project ideas using their products. I'll be sharing my projects in the middle of July, so be sure to stop by to check out the projects I create. You don't want to miss them! I can't wait to share them with all of you.
I hope you are all having a great week. I'm just getting ready to start preparing for a little vacation we have planned, so I'm off to do some laundry. Don't you just looove house work?? lol I'm being ironic of course! 
Next up I'll have some layouts  and a cute teacher's gift I made for my daughter's teacher. As soon as I get my pictures uploaded I'll post them up for you to see. Thanks for stopping by the blog today. As always, I appreciate all you comments!

6 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...