Friday, May 18, 2012

Twisted Easel Black & White Card

I'm back again today with another card post. This one is in a completely different color scheme from what I usually do. It is completely black and white. I made this in response to a little challenge two of my YouTube scrappy friends had among themselves. Jo (paperdrama on YT) and Rina (scrapstress on YT) challenged each other to make a black and white card, Copic colored image included. They asked in their videos to join their challenge, just for fun if we liked to, and after some encouragement from Jo, I joined in. Here is my finished card.
Copic Coloring an image in just black and white is a new thing for me, and I think it turned out pretty decent for my first time doing it. I really love it, actually. On top of the black oval, what you see is some white Tulle fabric, I added just to add a little bit, more interest on the card.






I used Cryogen white paper (which already has a little sparkle on it), and that is the reason why the colored image looks so sparkly all over on these close ups.
It was also my first time doing a twisted easel card, and I totally love the 3D look.



This next picture is what the card looks like when it's completely closed.

I made a video of this card, sharing all the products I used, and included a little tutorial on how you can make your own Twisted Easel Card. You can watch the video by clicking HERE. Hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned for my next project coming in just a few hours...it's an altered canvas... until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...