Friday, January 27, 2012

Just a super quick post today, since I am super duper busy getting ready to leave for CHA today. (Are you planning to attend? I'd love to meet you!!! I'll be at the Lindy Stamp Gang booth on Sunday and Monday. Stop by and say hi!)
I wanted to share the sneak peeks at the projects I created using the February Design kit from The Paper Niche. Another great kit that will be released at the beginning of the month. Take a look:



I'm dreading the 6hr plane ride, but can't wait to get there. Hopefully I'll be able to take some video, and photos, so stay tuned for that, and also for an upcoming giveaway! Yay!
That's all for now folks! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Oh.....take me! Heehee....Im not that big honest, I'll fit in your suitcase! Ok Im 5ft8" so my legs may dangle out, lol. Have a great time Sharon, the flight will be worth it. Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...