Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Two Page Layout

As promised, here I am again with more of my November layouts, but first, I wanted to ask: did you shop 'til you dropped yesterday(Cyber Monday)? I sure did, barely slept, and I'm still on the hunt for stuff....toys to be exact, for Emily's cousins LOL. I am so super glad we are now able to shop online because it sure is a great way to get stuff with barely any issues.  However, there are certain things that I can't shop online for, because I definitely need to touch them, try them on, etc, but for many things, ohhh I SO LOVE online shopping! Hahaha
Ok. Back to the layout. I have not made a double layout in years! Well, this month I decided to make one, and here's what came out of that try :)
I used Pink Paislee mist-able fabric trims to make the three little puffy flowers you see. I hadn't used a transparency/acetate sheet in a while either, but love this one with the clocks on it. I now just need to journal on the journaling spot on the right side of the layout as well as on the small one on the left, and it will be finished. 
There's more to come, including the sneaks to my projects I made for the Paper Niche in the month of December. So excited to show you! See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sharon. Well I did not shop till I dropped. I had done that before the holidays. I did go on black friday shopping with my daughter that was in from out of town. She shopped a little but was not happy with the crowds. So we decided to go home.
    Love your 2 page layout. Lots of things going on but look great. I love full layouts. They are my favorite.
    Can't wait to see what you have next for us.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...