Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tissue Paper Background Tutorial

Hi everyone!
Today I bring you a tutorial of how to make a nice textured background using just a few supplies: card stock, tissue paper, alcohol inks and rub n'buff. The final look is awesome. I used a background with this technique on a card featured on this post HERE, a couple of months after I learned the technique from my friend Dale. She always shows me the neatest tricks.
After showcasing my card on a YouTube video HERE, I received a lot of requests from other crafters, asking me to film a tutorial on it. So, I finally got around to it and here it is! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me with them. I'll do my best to answer all of them.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the video!
Next up, is another Christmas mini album I completed. Hope to get the post up sometime tomorrow. Until then my friends :)

3 comments:

  1. I loved watching you do this technique. I have plenty of tissue paper so I will definitely be trying this. Thanks so much Sharon. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your youtube video because I follow you there, too. I'm wondering if there's a way to do this without a Kryon machine. Maybe with adhesive spray? Might work. Or even just some Yes glue. I love the effect!! Great video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita! I have not tried it, but an adhesive spray sound like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...