Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday and Our Family

Hello friends! Are you all shopped out yet? I haven't even bought my first Christmas present, and I'm sick of the stores already! LOL Just getting some clothes for my daughter last week, and searching for the best "crafty" deals online, really tired me up. I have been totally busy at home, and the events just keep coming up. Ohhh the holidays!
Here's another one of my layouts I made for this month's Paper Niche kit. Love the colors on this one. Again, it's made up of a mixture of My Minds Eye, the Prima Printery Collection and American Crafts Amy Tangerine.
I gotta run now. More tomorrow, promise!

3 comments:

  1. Super nice layout. Love that you added a pop of blue to spunk it up.
    Have fun in whatever you are doing.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page, I love the layout. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout...so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...