Wednesday, October 26, 2011

November Paper Niche Sneak Peaks

Hi everybody! Let me start by saying right off the bat, YOU DON'T want to miss the November Designer Kit that will be available for purchase at the Paper Niche starting November 1st. It is GORGEOUS, and I mean FANTABULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! (I think I just made up a new word! LOL). Wait until you see all the creations by all the Design Team Members! (Talking about creations, I haven't even had the time to post what I made for the month of October----it's been crazy around here------so make sure you check back tomorrow and the next couple of days, as I'll finally start revealing my creations with the October Kit)....... For now though,  check out the sneaks of what I made with the November Kit...each month the kit is better than the next.....can that be possible? Haha, well enough rambling, here you go!








See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...