Saturday, October 29, 2011

Create Banner

Today I wanted to share a banner I made with the Paper Niche's October Kit. It's the second banner I ever make and I loved how it turned out. Simply a nice piece to put in my craft room. Right now it is at the store, and it looks great there too :)
I used an one of the Accucut Banner dies to make it, with both medium weight, and light weight chipboard. I used my Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays on the rosettes ( I used a mixture of two sprays: Tainted Love Teal and My Mojito Green),  which I made with my Tim Holtz rosette die, as well as on the corrugated chipboard letters from the kit ( I used a mixture of Pretty in Pink Pink and Rhodeonderon Rose Red for those), which I love!

I distressed all the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and added some bling for more interest. The hanging charms were made with the Kaiser Craft canvas tags included on the kit. I added some Making Memories Charms, also from the kit, as well as a swivel clasp, and some metal Tim Holtz charms from my stash. I sprayed the background of each panel with another of my ALL time favorites (I need a gallon of it at home I tell you) Glitz Spritz in Cactus Gold! Love that stuff!!!
It was a really fun project to create, and I can't wait until I hang it on my new organized scraproom (once I'm done organizing it of course! LOL).
Now, for the many of you that have been curious (I've been getting private messages and emails like crazy asking me about it!), I am currently working on editing my giveaway winners video.  It has taken me a while to go through all the videos and comments...I'll be uploading the video in a bit.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It seems that I'm finally on the mend from this awful flu I caught! Yay! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I love this banner. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is a knockout!!! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your banner. Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon this is beautiful! Love everything about it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty!!! Been meaning to make a "Create" banner, but then again I wanna do like 27 projects at once! haha

    Anyway, just beautiful.

    Glad you're feeling better.

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out so good! Love all the details that went in to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful banner, love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your banner. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really shared very nice blog..Thanks a lot for providing such a beautiful stuff..Keep posting...I am going to follow your blog..


    generic levitra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...