Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweet!

Today I noticed I received this from the lovely Jeanette.
Go check out her super cute blog. She is super sweet as well. Thanks so much Jeanette for picking me as one of your winners. Per the award, I'm supposed to write 7 things about myself here, and pass this award on to 7 other people.
Here ya go!
1. I'm completely in love with paper crafting. I find myself forgetting all the problems in the world because of it. Yay!
2. I don't like cleaning at all, but I LOVE cleanliness and organization. Go figure! LOL
3. The dog I have now, is my first pet dog ever. I love her.
4. I'd love to go to Paris one day. Crossing my fingers :o)
5. When you ask me, "what food are you in the mood to eat?", 99% of the time I'll say good chinese food, yet my favorite food is Meat Lasagna. Interesting, huh?
6. I majored in Child Psychology.
7. When I was younger I wanted to have 7 children like the people from that 7th Heaven show. LOL

Alright, now you know a few little things about me. I'm going to pass this award to the following 7 people:
1. Damaris @ Scrapbook Designs Unlimited
2. Ady @ Live love Laugh Scrap
3. Vanessa @ The Bunny Diaries
4. Marlene @ Uniquely Ella
5. Jil @ Stampyra
6. Lisa @ Gobeagirl
7. Teri @ Teri Beri's Creations

Hope you enjoyed the 7 things about me. Next post  I will finally share the mini I've been working on, for what seems like forever LOL.  Praying for a sunny day so I can take nice pictures of it. Until then!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...that was cute. Wonder what I would of written? Most likely nothing as cute as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad u posted...
    #2 soo funny... same here... i hate it... but somehow everything always needs to be neatly organized... Well talk to u soon girl... =)

    Hugz,
    ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...