Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ah, life!

Hi everyone!
I've been missing in action because life has gotten busier and also because I've been really sick. I caught the nastiest cold ever, and I'm still trying to recover LOL. My little Emily was sick as well (she actually was the one who got me sick), but she's all better, running around and climbing on everything. She is a lot of work, but I just LOVE her SO MUCH!!!
                            
I wanted to say thank you to all my followers. I have been so blessed with so many of you and I wanted to say, I really appreciate you all.
I'm getting ready to finish and post a project real soon, which I'm really excited to share. It's a mini album that will be very special... I have a lot of ideas in my head as well for new projects, so as soon as I get my strength back, and this house back to normal (oh how messy things get when you're sick! LOL) I'll start working and posting them for you. Praying for some mojo to come back into my life!

I'll start catching up with all my YouTube Videos too, so if you follow me there as well, stay tuned for the videos coming up.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and always remember, I appreciate each and every one of you!

3 comments:

  1. Great picture Sharon. I hope you are up and running around soon. We all got that bug about a month ago and just when we thought that it was going away the cough and nose thing came back strong. :O( Have a good day and thanks so much for all your sweet comments both on my blog and YouTube. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this?! Love it, Sharon!!! God Bless your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture, it tell it all. I love her little legs, so super cute. What a blessing!!!
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...