Thursday, September 16, 2010

Emboss Resist Card

Yes, I have been a bad blogger and not updated for almost a month! Sorry guys, but life gets in the way, and sometimes it's pretty hard to keep up with everything I want to do.

Today I want to share a card I made using the Emboss Resist Technique. It's a very fun and easy technique to do and I had a great time using my distress inks to color the image.

I was happy because I finally used some corrugated card stock that I had been hoarding for ages. The pictures don't do this card justice really. I loved the way it came out.
For more info on what products I used and what I did to create this card, please watch the video below:

Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget to leave a comment. I LOVE reading them!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial. I learned something new. :)
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Beautiful card and techniques...Thank you for sharing how you made it....I would like to try these techniques on my current project!

    I am currently in love with Tim Holtz Distress Inks....check out my FB page with the pics of 7 Gypsies Handbag Album...still to finish embellishing it! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...